SL1 Active Hybrid GPS Laser Rangefinder
- True Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder
- GPS Pin Assist: Utilizes GPS data to filter background and hone in on the pin
- Slope integration
- Color LCD screen
- Green Undulation and Course Layouts - Due to be available in Australia and NZ in July 2021
- Continuous Scan Mode
- Vibration on Target Capture
- Special OLED for Low Light Play
- Optical Angle/High Clarity Lens: Optimal Clarity and 6 Scale Lens that improves considerably long range distance measurements
- Water resistant
Green Undulation Data available on select courses only. While standard GPS data is available on most courses across the world, Green Undulation data in the USA is available on a select basis and continuously being expanded. Users can update their SL1 Laser with the latest available data online.
International Customers green undulation data is currently available in the USA and South Korea only. Green Undulation data availability outside these countries has not yet been determined. Once available, data will be available in your SL1 Laser via firmware upgrade. Despite lacking green undulation data, the SL1 Laser’s other features as standard GPS data, GPS Pin Assist, and other key functions may be utilized for a full experience.