Laser Optics V.III Deluxe with Putting Plate
Laser Optics v.III Deluxe is a high-powered green laser that projects a solid line and can be used for start line, stroke accuracy, and visualisation training.
The LO v.III Deluxe Training Model includes:
• High power solid line green laser with USB Charger Port
• Putter aim plate
• Wireless ON/OFF Remote Control
• 18650 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery
• USB Cord
• Carrying Case
Regardless of technique, one of the skills to great putting is the instinct to putt your line. Imagination, visualization, and the instincts to accurately putt to your perceived path are the common threads among great putters. Laser Optics is the perfect tool to help develop your start line instincts.
Laser Optics v.III Deluxe Training Model is a high-power green laser with a specially developed lens cap that projects a solid line on the putting surface. The Power ON/OFF button with wireless remote allows for both manual and remote operation of the laser. The wireless remote allows the golfer to strategically operate ON/OFF for setup and visualization training. V.III is exactly what we envisioned this product would become when we started its development a couple of years ago.
Improvements in the LO v.III include:
• improved laser module for better and brighter projection consistency
• an antenna mounted atop laser for 360 surround wireless ON/OFF control
• improved remote control
• putter aim plate
• a larger 18650 3.7v rechargeable battery for significant increased charge life
• a built-in USB port for convenient charging + the USB port will allow virtual AC/DC use
• a handy carrying case
The LO v.III Deluxe Training model is a simple design, targeting the individual golfer for ease of use. The laser is mounted atop stable tripod. The solid line projection is used for start line, stroke accuracy, and visualization training. Place the unit behind the target and project line back at golf ball. Or, set it up from behind and project the line over and atop the golf ball and extend out front for start line. Both methods are great visuals.