Flyt Golf Chipping Sleeve
Master The Fundamentals of Your Golf Swing
"Can't believe how good it is. My chipping and pitching has improved dramatically"
- Cameron Percy, PGA Tour Player
Use the FLYT Sleeve 10-30 minutes a day, 2 times per week in the office, at home, or at the course to drastically improve your technique. Ultimately lowering your scores.
Developed by a former touring professional, the patent-pending FLYT Sleeve was designed to provide the necessary resistance and feedback to reduce over activity in your hands and arms, creating more consistency in your strike and trajectory. It trains golfers to control speed and power using your body for improved consistency and results.
The FLYT Sleeve trains golfers on the proper mechanics of all areas of your golf swing. It can inhibit overactivity, correct body engagement, and lead to more consistency in contact, trajectory, and ball reaction.
Trains muscle memory for all types of swings
✔︎ Left-Dominant ✔︎ Pitching
✔︎ Right-Dominant ✔︎ Full Swing
✔︎ Chipping ✔︎ Putting
The FLYT Chipping Sleeve is designed for all aspects of the golf swing. For full swings it is best utilized on the front/lead arm (left arm for a right-handed golfer), keeping the arm straight in the backswing and reducing over-rotation of the club head through the impact zone.
When chipping and pitching it is best utilized on the back/trail arm (right arm for a right-handed golfer) promoting the straight arm chipping and pitching technique to minimize the influence of the hands and arms, increasing swing width and using the bounce correctly for a shallow swing every time. During the putting stroke, FLYT Sleeve can be worn on either arm to reduce movement in the right or left hand throughout the putting stroke to achieve the desired result and reduce movement.
HOW TO USE AND WEAR THE FLYT SLEEVE
TOUR PLAYERS AND COACHES WHO USE FLYT GOLF CHIPPING SLEEVE
HOW TO WEAR YOUR CHIPPING SLEEVE CORRECTLY
1. Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
2. Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
3. Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
4. Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
5. Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
6. Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
7. Elevate Your Game.