Eyeline Hank Haney's Putting Impact System
75% of where the ball rolls is determined by the aim of the putter face at impact... if it is square, putts will fall. The Putting Impact System has one purpose - show the position of the face when it impacts the ball. Learn to slide the Impact plate straight forward. The plate magnetically snaps squarely back into place to keep your practice session running smooth.
(Designed to work for both Right-Handed & Left-Handed Players)
- Use the Impact Plate with no ball to learn to square the putter at impact.
- Introduce the ball. Use the Impact Plate and Magnetic Base, but continue focusing on squaring the face.
- Increase focus on "flat-on-flat" by using the Ball Hider to take the ball out of your vision.
- Transfer your practice to the course with the Ball Liner by making a confident stroke delivering the putter face squarely to the back line.
- BONUS STEP - Gate Drill - hit the ball in the center of the putter face.