Eyeline Golf Memory Band System For Putting Rail
The Central Principle of the Memory Band System is training with muscle resistance.
Remember the school experiment where we stood in a doorway and pressed our arms against the doorjambs for 30 seconds? When we stood away from the doorway our arms mysteriously raised themselves. What’s happening there? Your muscles have memory: when you press your arm against the wall for so long, your arm muscles get so used to pushing against the wall, they continue to push even after you’ve stepped away. Since your arm muscles are still pushing, your arms raise up into the air.
(Designed to work for both Right-Handed & Left-Handed Players)
Quick Start Guide for the Memory Band
1. Choose which direction you want to train with, use the list below and identify your common faults.
2. Move putter against resistance to the first black line on the rail - Hold there for 30 seconds, relax for 5 seconds, repeat 3 times.
3. Step away from the rail and hit 5 putts, you will feel your body starting to repeat your new stroke.
4. Repeat process...
Train pushing forward to:
- Create a shorter backswing
- Eliminate deceleration
- Eliminate quick take-away
- Train accelerating stroke
- Reduce backswing wrist cock
- Stop bringing the putter outside the correct path
Train pushing back to:
- Reduce extended follow through
- Eliminate quick transition
- Lengthen backswing
- Keep putter low going back
- Start putter on correct path